The Best of Blends
Use the fastest, most effective ice-melting blend available to clear steps, sidewalks, driveways and parking lots – ComboTherm™ Commercial Strength Blended Deicer. It releases heat on contact, accelerating the melting process. A unique composition makes it an economical alternative to premium ice melters for maintenance professionals and property managers.
- contains the highest percentage of calcium chloride of any blend on the market – at least 70%.
- generates heat as it works, melting snow and ice faster than other blended deicers.
- Is a better ice-melt material and a better value than blends composed mostly of rock salt, which are less effective when temperatures fall below 20°F (-7°C) (ComboTherm™ keeps working to -25°F [-32°C]).
- is a unique "processed blend" that combines its deicing power into a single chip.
- contains a green performance indicator – as the snow and ice melt, the color fades showing how
quickly ComboTherm™ works .
- is an economical alternative to premium ice melters.
Watch It Work
ComboTherm™ has a built-in performance indicator to show you how quickly it works. When ComboTherm™ is applied, a greencolored additive appears as a visual aid to help prevent wasteful overapplication. Then, as the blend dissolves, the color fades – along with the snow and ice.
The Complete Package
Speedy melting action and ease of use at an affordable price that provides even more value because ComboTherm™ helps prevent icy buildup that can jeopardize the safety of residents, employees and visitors.
Comparitive Performance of Ice Melters
The table below illustrates the superiority of a blend high in calcium chloride to other deicing materials, and how ComboTherm™ outperforms other blends.
A Winning Combo
Blend a great product with the resources of a leader in calcium chloride manufacturing, and you've got a formulation that can't be beat. When you purchase ComboTherm™, you get the right blend of a superior product and the benefits our customers count on: reliable supply, consistent quality, quick response, and leading technical service and support. Contact a ComboTherm™ distributor today, and discover how the unmatched melting power of calcium chloride can help you chip away at your maintenance costs.
Available Quantities of ComboTherm™
- 50 lb bag
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Sales Specification Sheets